7th Conference on Gear and Drivetrain Production
19 - 20. March, 2019 in Würzburg, Germany
Trends and technologies meet practice
The FVA GETPRO Conference has been held every two years since 2007. The roughly 300 participants and 35 exhibitors each year emphasize the central importance of this meeting of experts to the industry.
We would like to invite you to help shape the 7th GETPRO conference together with us by presenting your experience from the integrated world of gear drives to our attendees!
The goal of the GETPRO conference is to promote the exchange of knowledge and experience between engineers and technicians who are involved in or responsible for the design, development, production, assembly, logistics, and operation of gear drives. The individual technical presentations offer both manufacturers of machines and components as well as users with practical experience the opportunity to share their knowledge.
We look forward to receiving your proposal!
The GETPRO Program Committee
Topics | Subject Groups
Gear and Drivetrain Production
- Materials for transmission components and tools
- Shaping and soft machining of transmission components
- Heat treatment
- Hard-fine machining
- Tools and clamping devices for soft and hard machining
- Bearings, shafts, and casings
- Lubricants for metalworking, assembly, and corrosion protection
- Measurement technology
- Assembly, handling, and quality management
- Production of electric machines, focus on transmission / drive train